Kalamazoo City
English Spanish

Boil Water Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Water Contamination Emergencies

If your home is served by a public water system, and the water in the system is ever contaminated, you will be notified by the City of Kalamazoo or by the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services Department (KCHCS). In a water emergency, the water supplier may issue a Boil Water Advisory or a Boil Water Order. Advisories and Orders will be widely publicized in local radio and television broadcasts and newspapers.

pdf  Boil Water FAQs .