Kelli Steinman, City Treasurer
Andrew Falkenberg, Assistant City Assessor/Treasurer
What you can do at the City Treasurer's office:
- Pay water/sewer bills
- Start or stop water service
- Pay current property tax bills
- Pay delinquent personal property (business equipment) taxes
- Pay miscellaneous invoices due the city
- Obtain city tax certificate in order to record deeds and land contracts
The City Treasurer Division is responsible for the collection, deposit and investment of monies due to the city and the management and prudent investment of idle funds.
To pay city bills ONLINE, click here.
State of Michigan Property-Related Forms Available Below:
For more information about the City Treasurer's Office, call us Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at
(269) 337-8036 or send us an email at: email@example.com.